Congratulations! You have made the decision to invest in your healing process. If you haven’t already, pay the necessary fees for your session and schedule a Distance Reiki Healing Session here: http://alisehealingcenter.lattiss.com/
Please note: Some insurance plans cover alternative medicine, so be sure to investigate that possibility. With the right insurance plan, you can minimize or entirely remove the cost of treatment by a Reiki master.
Reiki treatments can be a bit intimidating at first because clients have not had a Reiki session before. That’s completely normal and that’s why we are writing this post to help you get ready for your healing session. Whether you come into our office to receive hands-on healing sessions or choose distance healing sessions, the preparation is the same, but please be sure to read carefully.
How to Schedule Your Reiki Healing Sessions?
Reiki is a method of channeling the basic universal energy, so it can help even with no preparation. When you feel that you need a Reiki treatment, try to schedule your Reiki treatment for a time when you do not have a busy schedule or any other events that may keep you from fully being present in your Reiki session.
How to Prepare BEFORE Your First Reiki Healing Treatment
As a suggestion, give yourself at least 30 minutes to unwind before your session.
Below are some additional recommendations:
1. Make a list of things that you would like to address in the healing session.
2. Write down questions you need answers. If these questions are not directly answered, then the answers will be energetically received and acknowledged to bring clarity to you.
3. Clear your mind. Through prayer or meditation, affirm aloud or within your mind that you are open and ready to receive this healing for your highest good.
4. Clear your body. Take a warm, relaxing cleansing bath. This will help remove chemicals from you physical body and negativity from your aura. Take a relaxing bath everyday leading up to your session. Soak for 20 minutes.*If you feel slightly dizzy, leave the bath immediately as this means you have achieved the removal of toxins and negativity for one day.
Recipe 1 (for 7 days):
- 1/2 cup of 100% pure Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup of Baking Soda
- 1 tsb. of Olive Oil
Recipe 2 with pure essential oils (any time):
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- 3 drops of peppermint oil
- 1/2 cup of 100% pure Sea Salt
What to Expect DURING Your Reiki Hands-On Healing Treatment?
We have a no touch policy with all hands-on healing treatments. Therefore, the Reiki practitioner will use his/her hands and place them above your body as working on you during the session as you are fully-clothed. When the session begins, you will be asked to sit or lie down in a quiet room on one of our Reiki Healing tables. With your permission, soothing music will be playing in the background. You may notice that the Reiki healer will place his or her hands in various positions on your body for a few minutes at a time while sending healing energy. Reiki treatments should be comfortable and relaxing, so if you feel uncomfortable do not be afraid to speak up and interrupt the session.
What to Expect DURING a Distance Reiki Healing Treatment?
Reiki can also be performed as a distance treatment. Please find a quiet place where you can be relaxed and open. You may want to wear comfortable clothing, dim the lights, and put on some soothing music during the time the Reiki healer is working on you. You may feel a sense of warmth or tingling when your treatment begins. Additionally, you may sense a light or even see a white light as energy is pouring into your body.
After your healing sessions, it is important to follow the after self-care instructions. You will receive those from your Reiki healer.
If you have any further questions, then please contact us.